QRSS is a type of continuous wave (CW) radio signal which uses frequency-shift keying (FSK). QRSS is ultra-narrowband (5Hz bandwidth) and ultra slow speed (about 3 letters per minute). The abbreviation QRSS is Morse code slang for "transmit a lot slower".
- Simulation of QRSS Signals by pa2ohh
- Argo (website) - closed-source QRSS viewer for Windows
- SpectrumLab (website) - closed-source spectrum analyzer for Windows
- QrssPIG (gitlab) - open-source spectrograph for Raspberry Pi (C++)
- Lopora (website) - open-source spectrograph (Python 3)
- QRSS VD (github) - open source spectrograph (Python 2)
This repository is exclusively devoted to software. I run a separate repository dedicated to theory, design, construction, and testing of QRSS transmission and reception hardware: https://github.com/swharden/QRSS-hardware